Men’s Image Consultation (Includes Colour and Style)
A MEN’S IMAGE CONSULTATION WILL SHOW YOU:
• How to combine colours and patterns for formal, business casual and casual wear.
• How colours influence the way you look and how others respond to you.
• The best options of jackets, shirts, sweaters and trousers for your build.
• How to get the right fit.
• How to develop a co-ordinated wardrobe, ensuring that you get value for money out of any clothing investments.
• How your hair, accessories, eyewear and grooming can affect your image.
MEN’S IMAGE CONSULTATION
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: A personalised wallet containing 42 colour swatches, a suiting card and a copy of Image Matters for Men book with personalised notes.
Men’s Colour Consultation
A COLOUR CONSULTATION WILL SHOW YOU:
• How to co-ordinate colours in shirt, tie and suit combinations.
• How to use colour in less formal situations.
• How to use colour professionally to influence both how you feel and how others respond to you.
MEN’S COLOUR CONSULTATION
Duration: 1 hour
Includes: A personalised wallet containing 42 colour swatches and a suiting card for reference when shopping.
Men’s Personal Shopping
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear to my consultation?
Don’t be nervous about what to wear. I won’t be judging you and you’re not supposed to have everything right before you see me! Just wear something you’re happy and comfortable in. The only thing to avoid is roll neck jumpers for colour consultations. You’ll be more comfortable with a round or lower neckline.
Will my colours change when I have a suntan? (Colour Consultation)
No, your hair and eye colour will be the same and if you have a cool skin-tone, you’ll go a pinky or olive brown and if you have a warm skin-tone you’ll go a golden brown so the colours you can wear will stay the same.
Will my colours change if I change my hair colour? (Colour Consultation)
Your colours may well change if you try a new hair colour especially if it’s not a subtle change. If your hair colour has changed significantly and you’d like a colour review, just get in touch.
I need to lose weight. Shall I wait to have my style consultation?
No, please don’t wait! Your basic body shape and proportions won’t change so let’s get you looking great now. Your style “rules” won’t change much and I’ll teach you all the questions you need to ask yourself now and afterwards when buying clothes.
Where are you based?
I’m based in Newport, South Wales but have clients from all over the UK and further afield. I’m easy to find and there’s parking at my home studio. I’ll send you the address and directions when you book your consultation.
Could you do the consultation at my home/office?
Consultations usually take place at my home studio as the natural light is good and everything is set up but I can come to you if you need me to. There would be an additional charge for travelling time and expenses. There is no extra charge for travelling to personal shopping sessions.
How do I pay?
You can pay by cash, cheque or card on the day. If you’d like to pay in advance or for a gift voucher, please let me know and I’ll send you bank details for a BACS payment.