Expert help to de-clutter and discover new outfits you already own.
Why have a wardrobe edit?
Does your wardrobe contain more than a few mistake buys, ill-fitting items and clothes that are out of date? If you have a wardrobe full of clothes but always end up wearing the same few outfits, why not book a wardrobe edit and let me help you de-clutter and re-organise.
What does a wardrobe edit include?
At a wardrobe edit I will:
- Discuss with you how you would like to look moving forward. You can tell me about your lifestyle so that we make sure that you have outfits in your wardrobe for the life you lead.
- Work through your wardrobe systematically, separating the clothes that suit you well from the unflattering items.
- Show you how to combine the good items in your wardrobe to put together new looks which you may not have thought of yourself.
- Give you tips about which styles and colours suit you best as we go along.
- Identify gaps in your wardrobe and recommend items needed to make your wardrobe work for you.
- Help you to organise your wardrobe efficiently so that you can find things easily and can mix and match effortlessly, creating outfits for all occasions.
“Thank you! You’ve transformed my life – not just my wardrobe. Many many thanks”
Duration: 3 hours
Further hours can be added on for just £65 per hour
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you do the Wardrobe Edit?
I’ll come out to your home. Travel is included within a 30 mile range. If you are further away, additional costs will be added at 45p per mile.
How do I pay?
I’ll send you bank details so that you can transfer the deposit for your consultation (50% of the total amount). The remaining 50% is payable on the day by card or cash. If you’d like to purchase the consultation as a gift, please head to the shop and buy your voucher there.