Why have a wardrobe edit?
Does your wardrobe contain more than a few mistake buys, ill-fitting items and garments that are out of date? If you have a wardrobe full of clothes but always end up wearing the same few outfits, why not book a wardrobe edit and let me help you de-clutter and re-organise.
What does a wardrobe edit include?
At a wardrobe edit I will:
- Discuss with you your needs and lifestyle so that we make sure that you have outfits in your wardrobe that you can wear for daytime, evening, formal and casual events.
- Work through your wardrobe systematically, separating the clothes that suit you well from the unflattering items.
- Show you how to combine the good items in your wardrobe to put together new looks which you may not have thought of yourself.
- Give you tips about which styles and colours suit you best as we go along.
- Identify gaps in your wardrobe and recommend items needed to make your wardrobe work for you.
- Help you to organise your wardrobe efficiently so that you can find things easily and can mix and match effortlessly, creating outfits for all occasions.
“Thank you! You’ve transformed my life – not just my wardrobe. Many many thanks”
Duration: Usually 2-4 hours depending on the size of your wardrobes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you do the Wardrobe Edit?
I’ll come out to your home. If you’re more than 30 miles away, I’ll need to add travelling costs but otherwise, you’ll only pay for the time I’m with you.
How do I pay?
You can pay by cash, cheque or card on the day. If you’d like to pay in advance or for a gift voucher, please let me know and I’ll send you bank details for a BACS payment.
Please feel free to contact me or book my services using the form, emailing me, or calling my phone. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible.